2017 Leavers Rules & Regulations
Sunday 22nd November – Friday 27th November
Four Seasons Holiday Park aims to provide a safe and friendly environment for all School Leavers. Please read ALL RULES, REGULATIONS AND BOOKING CONDITIONS VERY CAREFULLY before placing your booking.
FOUR SEASONS IS AN ALCOHOL-FREE VENUE
NO ALCOHOL IS ALLOWED IN RESORT
Rules and Regulations
Four Seasons reserves the right to evict any leaver who does not abide by Park rules and regulations with NO return of Bond or funds.
Leavers bookings must be made by a parent or legal guardian. A 50% deposit is required at time of booking with credit card. FULL BALANCE TO BE PAID BY 1st September 2015. A $50 cancellation fee per person will be applicable to 1st September 2015. There will be STRICTLY NO REFUNDS after this date. If payment is not received by the due date your booking will be cancelled and THE DEPOSIT FORFEITED. Any bookings made after 1st September must be paid for in full and will be NON REFUNDABLE.
Cottages, Onsite vans, and all Park Buildings are to be left in the same condition as they were found.
To assist us at check in please refer to your Check List.
Check in day is extremely hectic and may be stressful for school leavers. Please ensure that all paperwork is in order so that their check in is an enjoyable experience.
ALL SCHOOL LEAVERS
We will require a dated letter from their school stating they are a school leaver. Most schools will include a current photo. Only original letters will be accepted. Strictly NO PHOTOCOPIES or EMAIL COPIES will be accepted. Also Photo ID will be required on arrival e.g. Passport, Drivers Licence, Student ID with photo, Smart Rider with photo.
All photos will be matched to school leavers on arrival. Any I.D. found to be forged will result in the immediate cancellation of the group booking and all monies forfeited.
Bonds are payable in CASH on arrival at Four Seasons. Cottages and Onsite Vans are $200 per person and Camp sites are $100 per person. Bonds will be returned in cash on departure after Cottages, Vans and Sites have been inspected. The\r must be left as they were found, clean and tidy and all rubbish put in the bins provided. Full refund of the bonds will then be applied. Any damage done will be taken out of the BOND.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
School Leavers may arrive from 8.30am to 5.30pm.
All group members to arrive together unless pre-arranged.
Any School Leaver departing the property before the due departure date must come to reception to sign out.
- All leavers must book in at the office, have photo ID verified and pay cash BOND before proceeding to any site. Once ID is verified Leavers will be fitted with a wristband which will identify them as staying at Four Seasons. Lost wristbands may incur a small replacement charge. Damaged wristbands will be replaced if returned.
- Your vehicle will need to be registered with the office on arrival and a sticker must be placed inside the front window for the duration of your stay. NO sticker-NO entry. The speed limit of Skph must be adhered to at all times. Driver's courtesy is essential. There is a max of 1 vehicle per site. All other vehicles must be parked in designated parking area.
- Only leavers with our wristbands will be permitted on the Park. No outside visitors, including parents, are permitted on the Park, day or night. Parents may attend reception to organise entry if this is required. Visit your friends away from the park, down the beach or on the grassed area out the front.
COTTAGES AND ON SITE VANS
You are required to bring all your own linen with you. Pillows, sheets, blankets and towels.
Your site, cottage or van is to be maintained in a clean and tidy state at all times. Please use the rubbish bins provided.
Due to our "Duty of Care" responsibilities and the Liquor Licensing Laws, Four Seasons Holiday Park will be strictly deemed an "ALCOHOL FREE ZONE" for the duration of the leaver's period. Consumption or possession of alcohol is not permitted on the property REGARDLESS OF THE SCHOOL LEAVERS AGE. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO RANDOMLY SEARCH ALL CARS, LUGGAGE AND ACCOMMODATION. If alcohol is found it will be confiscated and WILL NOT BE RETURNED. Management, Staff & Security reserve the right to dispose of any alcohol seized from any person. Groups found with alcohol will be evicted with no monies refunded.
Anyone found supplying alcohol to minors will be reported to Police. Secondary supply of alcohol by parents is illegal.
- No wood fires are permitted in the park. Please be aware that the Fire regulations are enforced by Shire Rangers and the penalties are high.
- Playground equipment is STRICTLY for children under the age of 12. Please respect your fellow guests. No offensive or loud noise will be permitted from any site/accommodation after 10.30p.m. Excessive noise and unruly behaviour will not be tolerated at any time. Look out for your mates. Keep safe.
- For emergencies, contact office or security, day or night. There is an emergency number on the Office door.